A Personal Executive Ghostwriter is someone who takes your thoughts, words, and voice and puts it down in the form of speech drafts, newsletters, articles, annual reports, marketing reports, executive communication, and customer sales letters.
Confidentiality and an adaptable writing style
are the keys to any successful Personal Executive Ghostwriter contract. I deal exclusively with a limited number of executives in order to understand their style, immerse myself in the company culture, and translate their ideas into comprehensive written pieces.
Here's what I can do for you:
- Draft speeches
- Write official internal and external communique
- Write newsletter editorials
- Write magazine editorials
- Write bios and profiles
- Write marketing reports, marketing brochures, and marketing messages
- Write annual reports
The ethics of using a ghostwriter have long since been debated. However, ghostwriting is a very common practice in the political, financial, and social arena and in using the services of an executive ghostwriter, you are not alone.
You're in good company
Most celebrities and executives use executive ghostwriters, including
- President Obama, whose inaugural speech was penned by Jon Favreau
- Robert T. Kiyosaki, investor and author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Bill Marriott, founder of the Marriott chain of hotels
- Nick Cannon, actor, musician and comedian
- Wayne Gretzky's syndicated column in the National Post
- President George W. Bush who used speechwriter Michael Gerson
For a confidential discussion, call on 604 375 7477
Usha Sliva is a member of